Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blogger to WordPress

By Fabian Ramirez


So you started your blog with Blogger and now have decided to use WordPress. You also do not want to lose all your posts that you did because maybe your pages are ranked in Google for their key terms or because of their search engine optimized permalinks.

I know I have been there and guess what, I got through it. How did I do it, easy, I simply exported my files from blogger and imported them into my WordPress blog.

What's the catch?

You have to be sure to set your WordPress permalinks exactly the way that blogger has them or else you can lose your indexed pages. For example, your posts will be the name of post followed by the month you posted ending with the day you posted. So be sure to set this up the same way in WordPress and then in your WordPress dashboard, click import and bring in the file you exported from blogger.

This is the way I was able to bring over all my files from blogger. I did not lose one post. I just got tired of the format that blogger has its blogs and I wanted to have pages and posts and not just posts. Also, I wanted to be in total control of my blog and there were so many limitations to blogger that I just could not make it do what I wanted.

Now I run all my sites through WordPress, yes even regular websites, I use WordPress to build them because it's easy to setup, I do them all with one hosting and they rank high in search engines. So create your blog today using the free WordPress script.

Learn how to create a blog today and have your site up and running by the end of the day.

Learn first by watching me build a website along with you using online video tutorials over at Websidual, an easy to follow site that guides you on building a WordPress blog.

2 comments:

  1. Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you deep inside his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, admire and guard you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him try harder than before to take care of you.

    Matter of fact, fueling this powerful instinct is absolutely important to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately notice him open his heart and mind for you in a way he never experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    And making profit with it is as simple as 1---2---3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Do you want to start making money?

    The solution is right here

    ReplyDelete