Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Niche Blogger Review

By Sheryl Polomka


I have tried and reviewed a few different blogging ebooks but The Niche Blogger is the first blogging membership site that I have tried and reviewed. So how does The Niche Blogger membership site compare to the blogging ebooks I've reviewed?

Well, what can I say, I am thoroughly impressed with this membership site. I have joined membership sites in the past and always quit them as I just didn't get my moneys worth or they just really didn't teach me anything. I am happy to say that with the Niche Blogger I have remained a member and am loving it.

Blogging To The Bank was previously my number 1 blogging tutorial guide, and don't get me wrong it is still very good, but The Niche Blogger has taken over in my number 1 spot as it is just so much better.

The Niche Blogger was developed by Amy Bass, a young mother who earns her income online and is now teaching others how to do the same. Amy has set up her membership in easy to follow steps using both written instructions as well as video instructions.

Amy has broken down every single little step about blogging into daily tasks. Each task is relatively simple and not too time consuming so there is little chance of falling behind. Even as an experienced blogger I still found many tips and steps that I didn't know about and these steps are definately making a difference to my own online income.

Here are just some of the things that are covered in The Niche Blogger:
- Simple step by step instructions that even a complete newbie will be able to follow
- How to choose a potentially profitable niche and the tests to carry out to make sure the niche is guaranteed to make money
- Discover how to find the best keywords for your niche and the absolute best 'test' to know which keywords are good and which one's you are just wasting your time with
- How to get some 'love' from the search engines
- How to turn blogging into a passive income
- How to really achieve your income goals

Obviously, I can't go into too much detail about what The Niche Blogger gives you without giving away Amy's secrets, but I can tell you that The Niche Blogger is one membership you would never regret joining.

Along with the step by step daily tutorials there is also a membership forum that is invaluable. To share with others who are following the same tutorial as you are gives you some incredible motivation and is an invaluable resource for getting help or advice on those days when you do stumble into something you aren't too sure about. The forum also has a 'take action plan' section where individuals go in and write their plan for success and then continue to update the thread with their progress - this section alone is just amazing and keeps you motivated and on track.

Final words: There probably isn't any easier way to make money online than by blogging but if you don't do it right you will more than likely fail. The Niche Blogger is by far the best blogging tutorial to learn all the steps needed to really make a good income from blogging. This is a definite 5/5 from me and probably the best program I have ever come across online.

If you are serious about making money online then you really do need to give The Niche Blogger a go.

Why not click here to find out more about The Niche Blogger and their 3 day free trial.

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying hard to lose kilograms then you certainly need to try this brand new custom keto diet.

    To create this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, economically-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their grand opening in early 2019, 1000's of people have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a good keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete